Publishing and topics schedule
Target of a publishing and topics schedule is to anticipate future actions in the field of PR and to plan comprtehensive. This example here shows the approach on one example - elections in Brasil. In your project schedule you will have more occasions than only one. Grounding on the main decisions regarding your Corporate Identity you develop a more operative plan: How can you draw attention to your event? Posters, flyer, info mails / mail-distribution lists, web ads, press releases, announcements in event magazines, TV and radio broadcasts, word-of-mouth...
 Guiding Questions
We found these questions helpful for planning your PR activities:
- Media planning: What media should in what step of the project be involved?
- Publications and print: What folders, posters, flyer, sticker have to be produced?
- Direct Mail: We have to consider this classical way of communication as a very effective channel especially for organizations that can have a quality database of the "right people", the different group leaders.
- Texting: what kind of texts have to be produced in the different stages of the project?
- Web: What information about the project will be presented on what website?
- Multimedia: videos, sound, photos that have to be produced and shared
- Social Media Communication: the news that should be shared in the different phases in different channels. Promoting in every possible social media channel increases coverage.
- Stakeholder Communication: what kind of communication with donors, participants, partners in the different stages?
 Example for a Publishing and Topics Schedule
|Period: when?||Occasion: what? where? who?||The news: most important information on top||Actions and distribution channels|
May 20th -
Presidential elections in Brasil