From Getting Involved!
 Social Media
- The plus: Very fast you will have sent your information to a big number of people..
- The minus: Most will not notice it careful enough.
- Communicate as well in facebook dialogic, repeatedly and thematically focused.
- Combine online methods and direct communication: address relevant people in both ways.
 Flyer, Posters
- Plus: They contain much information and offer you the possibility for graphic and pictorial expression.
- Minus: Printed materials are expensive, you need specific expertise in the production and posters and flyers will not distribute independently.
- Make Flyer and Posters as PDFs available for download.
- Remind to inform about links for download and more information in your promotional emails.
- Possible places for distribution: bars, blackboards, entrance halls.
- Active distribution: Talk with possible participants and give them the material directly: Information tables, a promotional action in your university hall, in the cafeteria, ...
- A retro mailing instead of emailing? In todays time a surprising media.
- Focus on a limited group
- Be surprising: graphic quality, reduced text, clear message.
 Friends of Friends
- Those who know you and your activities can easier be mobilized to identify possible and fitting participants.
- You needn't to use this method as "last-exit-strategy" - why not planning it from the beginning?
- Ask in your call for application for references from third persons. Motivate your network to recommend people.
 Contact Person
Stick a notice with the contact data of a concrete person under each material and email. "The project team" sounds like "the Central Comittee".
 Information Event
- Take the societal relevant topic of your project as an occasion for an event: discussion, movie screening, experts table, ...
- Maybe you can combine two things - promotion for the program, in whose framework you are making your project, and for your project activities?
 Networks of other fellows
- Use the network of the other fellows.
- Use the network of supporting organizations - this has as well another effect: they see more detailed, what you are doing and possible show more interest in your work