Checklist: Project Concept
 Project team & other persons participating in the project
- First and last name
- Telephone, cell phone,
- Skype or other contact info.
Describe their roles.
 Project title
 Project budget
- Total sum (all needed money)
- Core-funding (From you/the program. Detailed numbers in a separate calculation sheet)
 Personal goals
- What specifically are you going to learn during the implementation of this project?
- What skills are you going to develop?
Describe these goals in a few words and describe how you are going to know if you have achieved them – extend the list if necessary.
 Societal goals and sustainable development
- What specific challenges will you come across within your own societal environment?
- What are you going to change as a team?
Describe these challenges in a few words and describe how you are going to know that you have had an effect on them – extend the list if necessary.
 Project description
- How are you going to adjust your personal goals to the societal challenges you identified?
- Current Situation. Describe the current situation in 3 to 5 sentences
- Project workflow. What should happen during the project in order to have a positive effect on the situation? (3 to 5 sentences)
- Target groups. Who are the project’s target groups? (one to two sentences for each)
- Stakeholders. Who are the people and organizations actively supporting the project(include ones that are already confirmed and potential ones – one or two sentences for each)
- Methods. How are you going to achieve your goals? What methods do you want to implement?