Checklist: PR channels
Grounding on the main decisions regarding your Corporate Identity and your planning of content and dissemination you develop a more operative plan: How can you draw attention to your event? Posters, flyer, info mails / mail-distribution lists, web ads, press releases, announcements in event magazines, TV and radio broadcasts, word-of-mouth...
The Publishing and topics schedule is a proposal, how to plan PR activities. We found these questions helpful:
- Media planning: What media should in what step of the project be involved?
- Publications and print: What folders, posters, flyer, sticker have to be produced
- Direct Mail: We have to consider as a very effective channel especially for organizations that can have a quality database of the "right people", the different group leaders.
- Texting: what kind of texts have to be produced in the different stages of the project?
- Web: What information about the project will be presented on what website?
- Multimedia: videos, sound, photos that have to be produced and shared
- Social Media Communication: the news that should be shared in the different phases in different channels. Promoting in every possible social media channel increases coverage.
- Stakeholder Communication: what kind of communication with donors, participants, partners in the different stages