Checklist: Evaluation questions
- What did you like especially about the work in the team?
- Which elements of the teamwork did you find hard?
- How was the communication and distribution of tasks? What would you do afterwards differently?
- What would you pay special attention to when you work in a team again? Levels in regard with contents
- Have you had enough time to occupy yourself with the contents of your project (e.g.: ecological policy, applied theater, freedom of speech…)?
- Which aspect regarding contents would you like to follow further?
- Was the contents of your project interesting for the target group?
- Does your surroundings further occupation with the contents? How could they look like?
- Which knowledge and skills exactly have you gained?
- Which was the greatest challenge and how have you dealt with it?
- Have you discovered in you anything that surprised you?
 A useful tip
Ask as well people who were directly involved in this project (e.g.: your family, friends, teachers…), how they judge your development in the last year. It can open up new perspectives – and in the best case motivate! More inspiration: Training Links