From Getting Involved!
(Difference between revisions)
m (Protected "Getting Involved!:Copyrights" ([edit=autoconfirmed] (indefinite) [move=autoconfirmed] (indefinite)))
Latest revision as of 11:34, 16 December 2013
This means in detail you are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work
- to make commercial use of the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must attribute the work: "getting-involved.net & MitOst Association".
- Share Alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one. Creative Commons BY SA 3.0
With the following specifications
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder MitOst Association.
- Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:Your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations; The author's moral rights; Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
Are your rights affected?
Then please send us a message and we will check the problem immediately.
Contact: email, phone, mail or fax