Checklist Event PR
From Getting Involved!
 Media planning
 Target groups
 Content planning
 Local Planning
 Task planning
Particular tasks that result from case-specific PR have to be coordinated accurately. This is because PR tasks often overlap with other organizational tasks of event management as the following aspects illustrate.
- Who invites press representatives? Who is the contact person for the press?
- Have you prepared a press release that includes information about the event?
- Flyers about your supporters and partners?
- How can you involve supporters
- e.g. by acknowledgements,
- free tickets,
- situating them within the context of the event?
- Who takes pictures and/or films in order to document the event? If events take place inside: Is the camera’s flash powerful enough?
- Do you have to pay license fees (in Germany: GEMA)?
- Which fire regulations and other legal issues are there?
- Do you have to obtain approvals?
- Make Vegetarian Food the Norm